What will my 2nd mortgage loan or line payment be?
If the chart above does not display properly, then you may need to download the latest Java Plugin.
Return to Mortgage Calculators
Click here to download and install Java.
- Loan amount
- Total dollar amount of your loan.
- Interest rate (APR)
- The annual percentage rate for this loan or line of credit.
- Term in months
- Number of months for this loan or line of credit.
- Fixed loan term
- Traditional amortization produces a fixed monthly payment. The monthly payment calculated will leave a zero balance at the end of the loan's term.
- 2%, 1.5% or 1% of balance
- Your minimum payment is calculated as a percentage of the outstanding principal balance. Your minimum payment will change each month, and if you only make the minimum payment your balance will not be zero at the end of your loan's term.
- 100% of interest owed
- For lines paying interest owed, your payment is 100% of the interest accrued during the month but no principal. Your payment may not be fixed if your interest rate or principal balance changes.